Go LIVE on USTREAM TV
Streaming live on USTREAM TV is really easy with miniCASTER®/nanoCASTER®
Just implement the following steps and you will be ON AIR in no time!
1) Create an account on USTREAM TV
2) Go to your USTREAM TV account, click on “Channel” and then click on “Remote”
3) Open a new tab and go to my.minicaster.com and click on “Manage profiles” and open the “Delivery settings”
4) Open the “Create new profile” in the Delivery Profile drop down menu layer at my.minicaster.com and type in the name of your new Delivery Profile, for example “USTREAM TV” and make sure to also type in your user name and password.
5) Copy the RTMP URL from the “Remote layer” on USTREAM TV and paste it right into the “FMS URL” field on my.minicaster.com “Create new profile” layer
6) Copy the Stream key from the “Remote layer” on USTREAM TV and paste it right into the “Stream” field on my.minicaster.com “Create new profile” layer
7) Save your new settings on my.minicaster.com
8) Choose “USTREAM TV” as new Delivery Profile on my.minicaster.com
9) Click “Go LIVE” on USTREAM TV, which you will find in the right, upper corner.
10) After the USTREAM TV Broadcaster has started you should be LIVE ON AIR right away.
11) While you can check, start/stop your LIVE stream on the Broadcaster layer, you are already LIVE ON AIR.
Now that was easy!