The ultra-mobile, new miniCASTER®/nanoCASTER® is the perfect companion for state of the art mobile broadcasting scenarios like mobile newsgathering, emergency response, behind-the-scenes reports from major Sports events, conferences, exhibitions or simply any event you can imagine. If miniCASTER® is the encoding + recording device of your choice you will benefit from:
1) An easy-to-use, ultra mobile light live H.264 encoder, which can stream in HD up to 1080/30p from 2.749.- USD or 1.799.- Euros on.
2) Stream one to one for cheap field-to-station signal contribution using IP-satellite or cellular connections
3) Stream one to many using a Wowza or Adobe Media Server, a CDN like Akamai, amazon, Limelight, Level 3, TV1..
4) Total mobility - with a battery on board you get up to 50 min. of independency
5) Encoding AND Recording on one box – having a back up, makes you feel more comfortable
6) Multistream – Technology – stream two streams live and record a higher bandwidth for later use at the same time
7) Easy control – a keyboard and a display let you monitor and control your transmission
8) Eco-friendly and money saving – only 7watts/h power consumption – less than 5% of what some pizza-box-sized encoders suck
9) German engineering – country, where Audis, BMWs, Porsches and good beer are made
10) Remote management – control every miniCASTER® over the web – worldwide
11) Stream direct to a decoder or to your Video server, or your CDN
12) Be free – no subscription plans, no hidden fees – use your 3G/4G sticks (on the USB port) and plans from your provider
13) Any screen done right (Thanks, Wowza) – with miniCASTER®/nanoCASTER® you save upload bandwith, while providing your content to all end user devices like smartphone from Android and Apple, STBs and more…
14) miniCASTER® Receiver - with miniCASTER®/nanoCASTER® receivers you have the perfect signal contribution solution. http://shop.minicaster.com/en/live-broadcasting/receiver/minicaster-sdi-receiver-decoder/a-10110/